Welcome to Rehab Matters.
Rehab Matters is a private rehabilitation provider of high quality occupational therapy and case management services.
Rehab Matters specialises in provision of community based rehabilitation services for clients with spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities.
We are passionate about assisting clients achieve their optimal level of independence and resume their life roles as a result of a traumatic injury or disability.
Due to the nature of community based occupational therapy and case management, Rehab Matters offers a convenient mobile service seeing clients for assessment and ongoing intervention in their own home.
Our services include:
- Environmental (Home) Modifications
- Equipment assessment and prescription
- Seating assessment and prescription
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assessment and retraining
- Avocational rehabilitation
- Care Needs Assessments
- FIM Assessments
- Case Management
Four great reasons to choose Rehab Matters
- Highly experienced Occupational Therapist and Case Manager.
- Passionate about assisting clients achieve their optimal level of independence.
- Customised programs to assist clients achieve their identified rehab goals.
- Prompt, reliable and friendly service.