Rehab Matters takes great pride in delivering high quality and cost effective occupational therapy and case management services. This is achieved through a high level of experience, extensive knowledge of local service providers and regular communication with the client and service providers involved in the clients care and rehabilitation.
Rehab Matters offer a range of occupational therapy services which are customised according to the individual client and their rehabilitation goals. Services can be provided on an assessment only basis or as part of a comprehensive rehabilitation program.
Due to the nature of community based occupational therapy and case management, services are delivered via a convenient mobile home visit service to maximise the effectiveness of all interventions offered.
Services provided by Rehab Matters include the following:
- Environmental modifications (including home, school and workplace).
- Equipment assessment and prescription including the following:
– Power wheelchairs
– Manual wheelchairs
– Pressure care cushions
– Pressure care mattresses
– Adjustable beds
– Showering / bathing aids
– Mobile hoists and other transfer aids
– Other ADL aids
- Seating assessment and prescription
- ADL assessment and retraining
- Avocational rehabilitation
- Education to client, family and care workers regarding safe manual handling techniques related to daily care routines.
- Care needs assessments
- FIM assessments
- Case Management
Area of Service
Rehab Matters is based in Newcastle, NSW. The geographical area which is regularly covered by Rehab Matters includes:
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Upper and Lower Hunter Valley
- Central Coast
- Lower Mid North Coast.
Rehab Matters is able to provide consultation and assessment services to clients living in other parts of NSW or Australia. Please contact us to discuss your needs.